My Recent iTunes PlaylistPosted: January 18, 2009
It looks obvious that I’m doing a writing-marathon in my blog. Three posts in a day hahaha. I’ve never done that, maybe one of you have. Well, I do it because it’s been a while that I’m absent from my blog. Yeah, sometimes there are no inspirations at all, so you know when you’ve got no inspirations, you’ve got nothing to write.
Well, recently my mood changes A LOT OF TIMES. From sad to happy, disappointed to satisfied, liking to hating, caring to ignoring, love to unlove, and so on. But, lately I’ve listened to many slow, melancholic songs. Sounds pathetic, doesn’t it? You know, songs that can make you cry all of a sudden without any reason. I don’t know, really.
Here’s my top ten (gloomy) playlist:
1. Aku Cinta Padamu by Glenn Fredly
2. When All is Said and Done by Pierce Brosnan and Meryl Streep in Mamma Mia!
3. Everlasting Love by Jamie Cullum
4. Song for You by Michael Bublé
5. Unfaithful by Rihanna
6. Maafkan by Rio Febrian
7. My Baby by Britney Spears
8. Terserah by Glenn Fredly (again??? lol)
9. Kini by Rossa
10. Heart of Mine by Bobby Caldwell
+1 Soulmate by Kahitna
Yeah, that’s all I guess.
How about yours?