Why do all good things (read: days off) come to an end?Posted: May 13, 2009 | |
It’s Wednesday evening, people 😀 And I’m in a really good mood which is good because I felt ah-bviously not so well last week. But, it’s not like that anymore, short holiday has come to rescue me thank Gawdness. However, it will end soon, really soon like tomorrow hahaha. Whatever, I just have to make the most of it *sigh*
Let’s just have a quick peek of what I’ve done from Saturday to today.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
- It was my mum’s birthday. My relatives came to my house to celebrate it.
- My sister and I stayed over my cousins’ house.
- Oh yeah, before the second point, we went to Senayan City. We tried out a new yogurt outlet there, Tutti Frutti. And you know what, it tasted so damn well. The combination that we had was: choco-raspberry yogurt + peanut-butter yogurt + random toppings. So, delicious, seriously, you should try it out sometime. And also, it is a self-service store, so you can make your yogurt just like how you want it 🙂
- Plus, I bought a new flip-flop from Topman, it was on 50% sale. So, why not, huh? lol. It’s actually really plain, black sandals. But, hey, it was on sale! Hahahaha.
- I stayed pretty late at night, watching He’s Not That Into You DVD, but I fell asleep in the middle of it. Sure thing hahaha!
Sunday, May 10, 2009:
- I woke up early in the morning. Had french fries breakfast while watching Project Runway Season 5 Re-Run.
- Oh yeah, I also watched Bedtime Stories DVD. It was just unbelievably pleasant.
- I read My Stupid Boss book which was fantastically hilarious!
- I spent my afternoon playing Teteh Icha’s Nintendo DS. Many new games inside of it.
- And then later that afternoon, my folks picked my sis and I up to go back home.
- I don’t remember what I did in the evening before I eventually slept lol.
Monday, May 11, 2009:
- I went to my tutoring-course with my friend. The scheduled lessons were mathematics and physics. F*ck!
- Before we arrived there, we had lunch at Mall Ambassador and I also bought Gossip Girl DVD episode 20-21. Wicked!
- After the course, we went to my sis’s school to pick her up.
- The rest of the day was spent like my usual days; went online, chatted on messenger, listened to songs, blahblahblah.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009:
- This was the day I was looking forward to.
- Why? Because I had a going-out plan with my friends, Gina, Afi and also Odonk. (you can click on their name, it will guide you to their very own blogs :))
- I arrived first in Plaza Senayan and rushed to go to Marks & Spencer. I bought a bag that I’d wanted for quite some time. Yaaay!!! So happy you know, with the fact that no one had taken it yet. Maybe It was just destined especially just for me lol.
- And then we all met in Sushi Tei to have lunch. Just so you know, it was the main agenda. It was really nice you know, we talked, we laughed and else. Just a total enjoyment there! Laugh was in the air! Hahaha.
- I met my old friend from junior high, Sabrina. We accidentally met in Sushi Tei. It was really good to meet you again 🙂 Very, seriously, looong time no see.
- Then, we went to Kinokuniya bookstore just for a refreshing. And like I said in my previous post, I’m a bookstore geek.
- After that, we went to Periplus bookstore (See??? I’m a total bookstore dork!) and I bought a novel, The Clique. But, it is the Media-Tie-In edition so the cover is different and there are additional pages.
- Gina actually had schedule for her Wall Street course so we went along with her to go there. Since it is in the building of Ratu Plaza, I decided to buy some DVDs. After that, we said our goodbye to her.
- Finally, we all went home. Tired, of course, but I was so thrilled 🙂 Thank you all 🙂 We should do it again some other times.
- I spent my night, watching Grey’s Anatomy episode 19 to 22. Heartrending *sobbing*. Please don’t let the future of Karev and Stevens end just like this pathetic, Shonda Rhimes!!! They deserve much, much better than make Izzie die.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009:
- Okay, I know, today is the last day of the short days off. Sucks, goddammit!
- I went to my course this afternoon with my friend but my mum and dad were the ones who saw us off to the course.
- Before that, we all had lunch in Sederhana. I haven’t eaten Padangnese food for a while hehe.
- We studied chemistry and biology. The teachers reviewed the first plus the second semester lessons. It felt as if I was never taught about those craps haha. I totally forgot all of ‘em, including the easiest ones. Call me daft, dumb, dull, or whatevs, I don’t care!
- And now I’m writing the post for my blog, listening to songs and lalalalalalala. Get ready for tomorrow!!! Life goes on, right?
That’s all folks, my quick update. Enjoy your day!