Eradicating ApprehensionPosted: May 21, 2009
Phew, it’s already 10.25 PM as I start writing this post. Today was amazing; yeah, I’m tired now, but it’s worth it. Too bad, tomorrow I must go back to school, back to the business, to reality. ‘Kay, let’s recap what I’ve done today. I think listing them would look uncluttered, so you can read it easily hehe.
- Earlier today, I watched American Idol Final Live on 7 o’clock in the morning. I actually over-slept until around 7.15 am, but it wasn’t really ruinous I believe; I still could watch the rest of it ’till the end. So, yeah Kris Allen is the new American Idol. I really did think that Adam Lambert was the one who was gonna win it, in fact he was not. Congrats for both of ’em, most especially to Kris Allen!
- And then my cousins, Teteh Tata and Teteh Icha, came to my house. Well, we all had plan to go together to my mum’s relative’s wedding reception. We all eventually set off from my house at 10.30 am and arrived there slightly after 11 am; the location was not really far from my house so it didn’t take long time for sure. Oh yeah, the food was decent, so no bad comment about it lol.
- After that we went back to my house to relax for awhile and then without my mum and dad, four of us went out to watch Night At The Museum 2. At first, we wanted to watch it in Pacific Place, but at the end we chose to go to Plaza Senayan. Oh my Gawd, the movie was absolutely amusing, I couldn’t help but laugh almost throughout this movie. It was just too hysterical hahaha.
- Next, we ate in Marché and it was totally heaven on earth personally for myself and maybe if you’re a foodie hahaha. Hmm, I just cannot describe how delicious the foods were. I couldn’t stop complimenting how great they tasted. Y’all should try it out; I, without a doubt, recommend it! Not only the food that is highly-recommended, but also the ambiance there. It is very similar with the village vibe around Switzerland and Germany; it is full with wooden effects which makes us feel like we’re rustic. Oh yeah about what I had that afternoon. Well, I ate savory crepes with beef ham topping. They are completely worth a try. The savory filling is made of Emmenthal cheese, beef ham and grated carrot, all wrapped up in a crepe and topped with paprika sauce. I was like on cloud nine when I had them in my mouth hahaha. Unfortunately, I didn’t take a picture of ’em, next time maybe? Haha. And then for dessert, I had Tiramisu and it tasted so scrumptious. Teteh Tata had Belgian Waffel and also it was mouth-drooling hahaha. Actually we ate more desserts than the main course. And also, we ordered this Marché Sweet Crepe with macaroon filling and grapes + strawberries as the covering. Yum yum yum, I was totally speechless. Oh yeah, we also had a cake. I forgot its name alas; it’s two-layered cake, with vanilla filling between the layers. The coating was a bit of honey + roasted almonds. And we were just right in time to order that because it was the last piece, thank Gawd we still could have a chance to taste it. The chocolate mousse was nice, too. The point is, it’s a must try! If you really wanna know how it tastes, just come there visit! I should take pictures of the food next time I go there!!!
@ Marché (clockwise; Me – Teteh Tata – Etha – Teteh Icha)
- Then, we all left Plaza Senayan to go home, but not my home; my cousins’ house. My folks told us that they’d pick us up there. So, when we arrived there, my parents had already been there first. It was around 6.45 PM when we arrived.
- I watched Maria Sharapova’s quarterfinal match and SHE LOST IT REALLY BAD!!! The score was 2 – 6 2 – 6. No need to discuss it, I just simply cannot accept that! Well, I’d better wish her best of luck for French Open, Rolland Garros. I hope that the best of her can be all out there. Don’t disappoint me with another withdrawal news, Maria! I’m already loaded by those stuff.
- Around 9.15 PM, my parents, my sis and I went back to our house and arrived at 9.45 PM.
- Whoaaam, I’m tired now, but I’m trying my best to write here. See? At least I make an effort hahaha.
- Oh Gosh, tomorrow is gonna be physics exam and instead of studying, having fun was the option I chose haha. I don’t care at all. So what the fuck is physics doing to keep me away from having fun anyway?
- Oh yeah, before I forgot, below’s the pic of my new bag hahaha.
It’s the picture of the bag I’ve been talking about here (click to enlarge as usual :D)
I think that’s just it fellas. Come back for more 😀