So, today I went out with my family to Senayan City to actually check out the annual sale of Gap and Banana Republic. Too bad that I slightly missed the good stuff. Yeah, I was kinda annoyed at first, but then what the heck? I mean, there will be, for sure, next time and I shouldn’t really think about it, instead I should be more focused on my final semester test that starts on Monday, the day after tomorrow.
Despite my disappointment, I still had fun you know. Moreover, I bought two CDs by an accident haha. Yeah, I was just walking around there and all of a sudden I recalled that I wanted to buy a CD, Crazy Love, Michael Bublé’s new CD. And also I bought the latest album from Dashboard Confessional, Alter the Ending. They’re quite effective in calming me down after my meltdown LOL! Here’s the album art of both of them:
Have a nice day, readers. Oh yeah, wish me luck for my final semester assessment, I’m so anxious. Whoops :s
p.s. I’m thankful for today 🙂
DISCLAIMER: MY BLOG IS NOT A FASHION BLOG, I MAKE THIS POST ABSOLUTELY WITH NO INTEREST IN CHANGING MY BLOG FORMAT INTO SO-CALLED FASHION BLOG HAHAHA
Well, last week I went out with Gina and Rossy to Plaza Indonesia to have sushi lunch. And what I wore were:
Red Double Cloth Check Shirt (with modified sleeves) – Topman . White T-shirt (worn inside) – GAP . Khaki Shorts – Blue Harbour by Marks & Spencer . Shoes – Banana Republic . Canvas Bag – Marc by Marc Jacobs . Watch – Fossil . Glasses – Police
Hahaha, eat that someone-who-tweeted-this-emoticon- 😦 -to-some-of-my-friends-in-twitter-some-months-ago-because-he-simply-could-not-handle-the-harsh-reality LOL 😛
Au revoir, everyone 🙂
p.s. I really wanted to post this one last week, but I just didn’t have time to do so haha
Yesterday, June 17, 2009, I invited some of my friends to come to my birthday dinner. It was held in Sushi Tei Plaza Senayan. It actually started around 7 PM but some of them came late since traffic in Jakarta was just crazy as usual.
Okay, my folks, my younger sis and I left home slightly before 5 PM and we had no idea that the traffic would be that bad. Fortunately, we could make it in time; we arrived around 6.30 PM in Plaza Senayan. And then, my parents went separate way from my sis and I. Well, after we arrived, my sis and I directly went to Sushi Tei to confirm my reservation just in case there could be something wrong or any else. After that, because it was still 6.30 PM, I decided to go to bookstores to actually check on the magazines I regularly read. Well, I was surprised that both Nylon Guys and GQ had been out by this date, I mean it’s usually out around 20-something each month and it’s still before 20, you know. Okay, then I bought them eventually.
Next, we went back to Sushi Tei and decided to come in since it was already 6.50 PM. While we were waiting, I called my invitees to check them for the last time whether they were really gonna come or not. Most of them were still on their way, but I completely understood that as long as they really did come. Okay the first guest(s) who came were Torik and Thito and then followed by Afi, Gina, Bambino, Uun, Laras and Buncis respectively. Laras and Buncis were the last ones, totally late without any doubt; they both came when we were already finishing our desserts hahaha. Well, most of them attend the same school as me, only Buncis, my best friend, attends different school from us. Nonetheless, it was no huge deal haha we all still could laugh our ass off hahaha. Zillions of thank yous would not be enough to describe my gratitude to all of you who came, I’m very appreciative of that 😀 Just thank you very, very much for coming 😀 I absolutely had fun with all of you, talking, laughing, blahblahblah. We stayed there until around 9.45 PM because we kinda felt that it was already closing and then we got out and had no idea what to do because the mall itself was already closing, too. So, yeah, I waited for them until they were picked up home. Umm, I finally went home around 10.45 PM and the lighting had been shut off; just so you know, it was quite scary, the mall at night, so dark; actually had some intentions to break into the stores in it hehehehe *just kidding* I eventually arrived home around 11.30 PM and hit the bed without thinking twice.
(clockwise from left: Indah (Buncis), Me, Bambino, Uun, Laras, Torik, Gina, Afi)
My Mum – Buncis – Me
This morning I basically felt as if I were having hangover hahaha. I felt a bit nauseous, but then recovered quickly after breakfast haha. I spent the morning by surfing the net and playing PS2. Oh yeah, speaking of game console, I guess my mother is almost won over by me about the Nintendo Wii thingy, yeah!!! Let the time answer, when she will buy me one 😛 After lunch, I actually wanted to go to the cinema, but I accidentally fell asleep, So, I took a nap from I-don’t-know-when until 4.30 PM. Just before I wrote this post, I was uploading photos to my facebook profile. Hmm, so no plans for tonight, people! I guess I just stay home and will figure out what I’m gonna do next haha.
Enjoy your day, people 😀
Okay, today is Sunday, June 14, 2009. And it’s 5.15 PM as I’m typing this post.
Well, today’s theme is ‘workout‘. Why? Well, I started the day by running 1,200 metres in the morning. And you know what? It felt very, very, very, very, very, very far!!! Yeah, I finished it with a time of 9 minutes 27 seconds. Yeah, pretty impressive for myself since I thought that I wouldn’t be able to cross the finish line hahaha. I was totally drained after that and parched of course plus I didn’t bring any kind of drink regrettably 😦 So, during our trip back home, I was damn thirsty.
Alright, we went to my cousins’ house after that because we already had a plan to have lunch together to celebrate my birthday, family-only this time, friends only? Later, but sure I will, just be patient, ‘kay? lol
BUT, before that my cousins went to their regular fitness centre and they had a free pass and they gave the free pass to me which meant I had to go with them. Okay, firstly, I just ran for distance of more than a kilo. Secondly, I was absolutely tired. Lastly, I couldn’t imagine myself doing any kind of exercise after that grueling running that I’d done earlier this morning. I just agreed to join them nonetheless. Let’s just skip the part where I was doing the workout, shall we? The thing is I exercised for an hour and a half more or less, and it turned out not as bad as I had thought at first. It wasn’t torturing or what, it was just fine. Yeah, tired of course, sweaty? Hell yeah, proving that I did it wholeheartedly hehe. Stinky? Nah, that’s nasty lol (to be honest, a bit of that hahaha). Thank you my Teteh’s for giving me the free pass 🙂 Because if you didn’t, I wouldn’t know how it felt hehe.
After the workout, we all eventually met in Plaza Senayan. My Teteh’s and I left Plaza Semanggi at around 12 PM to go to Plaza Senayan to meet my younger sis and my folks. We arrived at 12.30-something and immediately headed to Marché to meet them. Well, the queue was really long, luckily they’d waited there so we just entered it as soon as we arrived there. What I ordered were:
- The savory crepes like the last time I went there, but this time with sautéed mushrooms filling not the sliced beef ham.
- Plus, chicken cheese sausage which was very tasty as my main course.
- Hmm, the dessert that I picked was chocolate mousse.
- And banana chocolate with something-that-I-forget-its-name cake.
- Oh yeah, and also this Ice Swiss Gourmet Dark Chocolate.
- And also this chocolate crepes with mint spread filling and tropical fruits as topping plus chocolate sauce poured over this one. The mint spread did not taste like toothpaste just in case if you’re wondering.
- And also the caramel ice cream with almonds and raisins.
Splendid, aren’t they? And just like last time, we ordered way too much desserts hahaha. I was blown away by those things. I was overly stuffed just so you know which made the workout I’d done almost unworkable hahaha. Whatever, I love today because it was a wonderful one. Well, tomorrow, I’ve got take the remedial chemistry test plus it will be a deadline for my mathematics’ assholeignment, darn it! Enjoy your day!
p.s. My uncle will gimme an iPod Touch for my birthday present. It might not be a big deal for you, but it is a biggie for me.
Phew, it’s already 10.25 PM as I start writing this post. Today was amazing; yeah, I’m tired now, but it’s worth it. Too bad, tomorrow I must go back to school, back to the business, to reality. ‘Kay, let’s recap what I’ve done today. I think listing them would look uncluttered, so you can read it easily hehe.
- Earlier today, I watched American Idol Final Live on 7 o’clock in the morning. I actually over-slept until around 7.15 am, but it wasn’t really ruinous I believe; I still could watch the rest of it ’till the end. So, yeah Kris Allen is the new American Idol. I really did think that Adam Lambert was the one who was gonna win it, in fact he was not. Congrats for both of ’em, most especially to Kris Allen!
- And then my cousins, Teteh Tata and Teteh Icha, came to my house. Well, we all had plan to go together to my mum’s relative’s wedding reception. We all eventually set off from my house at 10.30 am and arrived there slightly after 11 am; the location was not really far from my house so it didn’t take long time for sure. Oh yeah, the food was decent, so no bad comment about it lol.
- After that we went back to my house to relax for awhile and then without my mum and dad, four of us went out to watch Night At The Museum 2. At first, we wanted to watch it in Pacific Place, but at the end we chose to go to Plaza Senayan. Oh my Gawd, the movie was absolutely amusing, I couldn’t help but laugh almost throughout this movie. It was just too hysterical hahaha.
- Next, we ate in Marché and it was totally heaven on earth personally for myself and maybe if you’re a foodie hahaha. Hmm, I just cannot describe how delicious the foods were. I couldn’t stop complimenting how great they tasted. Y’all should try it out; I, without a doubt, recommend it! Not only the food that is highly-recommended, but also the ambiance there. It is very similar with the village vibe around Switzerland and Germany; it is full with wooden effects which makes us feel like we’re rustic. Oh yeah about what I had that afternoon. Well, I ate savory crepes with beef ham topping. They are completely worth a try. The savory filling is made of Emmenthal cheese, beef ham and grated carrot, all wrapped up in a crepe and topped with paprika sauce. I was like on cloud nine when I had them in my mouth hahaha. Unfortunately, I didn’t take a picture of ’em, next time maybe? Haha. And then for dessert, I had Tiramisu and it tasted so scrumptious. Teteh Tata had Belgian Waffel and also it was mouth-drooling hahaha. Actually we ate more desserts than the main course. And also, we ordered this Marché Sweet Crepe with macaroon filling and grapes + strawberries as the covering. Yum yum yum, I was totally speechless. Oh yeah, we also had a cake. I forgot its name alas; it’s two-layered cake, with vanilla filling between the layers. The coating was a bit of honey + roasted almonds. And we were just right in time to order that because it was the last piece, thank Gawd we still could have a chance to taste it. The chocolate mousse was nice, too. The point is, it’s a must try! If you really wanna know how it tastes, just come there visit! I should take pictures of the food next time I go there!!!
@ Marché (clockwise; Me – Teteh Tata – Etha – Teteh Icha)
- Then, we all left Plaza Senayan to go home, but not my home; my cousins’ house. My folks told us that they’d pick us up there. So, when we arrived there, my parents had already been there first. It was around 6.45 PM when we arrived.
- I watched Maria Sharapova’s quarterfinal match and SHE LOST IT REALLY BAD!!! The score was 2 – 6 2 – 6. No need to discuss it, I just simply cannot accept that! Well, I’d better wish her best of luck for French Open, Rolland Garros. I hope that the best of her can be all out there. Don’t disappoint me with another withdrawal news, Maria! I’m already loaded by those stuff.
- Around 9.15 PM, my parents, my sis and I went back to our house and arrived at 9.45 PM.
- Whoaaam, I’m tired now, but I’m trying my best to write here. See? At least I make an effort hahaha.
- Oh Gosh, tomorrow is gonna be physics exam and instead of studying, having fun was the option I chose haha. I don’t care at all. So what the fuck is physics doing to keep me away from having fun anyway?
- Oh yeah, before I forgot, below’s the pic of my new bag hahaha.
It’s the picture of the bag I’ve been talking about here (click to enlarge as usual :D)
I think that’s just it fellas. Come back for more 😀
Wow, I haven’t written anything for almost a week, miss you all readers :’) Well, as I told you in my previous post, LONG HOLS, this week is holiday. Today’s Friday which means there are only two days remaining to kill.
Anyway, why haven’t I posted anything for a while? Just so you know, my mum was in hospital for five days -Monday thru today, Friday-. Yeah, this holiday wasn’t really nice because of that. But now, thankfully, my mum’s getting much, much better and it’s enough to make me smile 🙂 I had no idea to write because I thought there’d be nothing special to post. Gosh, I miss writing here hahaha.
This week, I spent my days in hospital (OF COURSE!), but I got a little time to go out somewhere. On Monday, one day before my mum’s surgery, I had a little time for a reunion with my old pals. It was a really good time considering we haven’t met each other for a long time.
Well, Tuesday was my mum’s surgery time. She was operated at 9 am and the surgery was successful, Alhamdulillah 🙂 At 11.30 am she was already brought back to her treatment chamber. My whole family was there, waiting for my mum’s surgery. That night Teteh Icha needed to be picked up from her English course, Wall Street Institute. So, Teteh Tata, my sister and I decided to pick her up. However, before that, we went to Pacific Place to have dinner. We had dinner at Ta Wan and we all had porridge and lumpia plus tofu as the side meal. Yum yum yum! We were in Pacific Place only to have dinner, not for shopping whatsoever, so we were there only less than an hour. Actually we didn’t plan to go to Pacific Place, we wanted to go to Plaza Senayan. However, because of the kuh-ray-zee traffic jam, we cancelled on that plan seeing Pacific Place is nearer from our sight. After that, we picked up Teteh Icha at Ratu Plaza where Wall Street Institute established. Gawd. I think I become much more attracted to join this English course after I actually went inside and saw it before my eyes how the learners learn English. Teteh Icha brought her Canon SLR camera because that day’s theme of her social club was photography. I was like shocked that an English course could be as enjoyable as that. Okay, after that, we all went to the hospital and Teteh Icha also stayed a night there, but Teteh Tata came home.
Alrighty, on Wednesday I think I didn’t go anywhere.
Let’s move on to Thursday. Well, I went to Pacific Place (again) on Thursday. At first, I planned to go to Plaza Indonesia, but I didn’t feel like going there. I left off at 11.15-ish am and arrived there around 12 pm. I directly went to Aksara to buy some magazines and novels. I was there slightly more than an hour (yeah, I’m a bookstore geek lol). After I payed all of my purchases, I went to Hot Shots Burger to have my lunch. Then, I had a little time to stop at some of my favourite stores before I decided to go to another shopping centre. I took a taxi to go to Mall Ambassador. I went there to buy some software for my PC, some DVDs, etc. After that, I went back to hospital and I arrived there at 3 pm. Thursday was quite exciting day out plus my mum was told by her doctor that she could go home on Friday *yaaay*.
Okay, so Friday‘s left to be told. This morning I got up at 8.30 am and missed my Fajr (morning) prayer. Shoot! After I got up, I looked for something to eat for breakfast. I decided to buy some food at the cafeteria realising that most food peddler outside the hospital should have been run out by that time. I bought fried rice for my sister and I. And then I bought some gorengan to eat besides fried rice. After I finished my breakfast, I helped my dad pack our stuff (because today’s the last day at hospital). It was quite tiring because there were loads of them as if we were going on a vacation somewhere else to another hemisphere for a really long time. Well, if you’re curious with how much they were, here’s the list: 2 suitcases, 3 backpacks and more than 10 large enough plastic bags (ups-a-daisy global warming alert! Saaahhh-reee!) See, there were loads. We finally left the hospital at 1.30 pm and directly headed home. Yeah, I missed my home very much although the Wi-Fi connection at the hospital was blazingly brisk 24/7 (I miss it already :)) Okay, so here I am, home sweet home again. Phew, school comes nearer and nearer folks! I can’t believe a week feels this fast. But, I kinda miss school you know. I might sound like I’m joking, but I ain’t. More posts laters, mates!
p.s. Finally I bought myself a new wallet!!! It’s Ermenegildo Zegna just like I’ve wanted!!! Pictures later!!!